Friday, August 31, 2012

Safe (2012) BRRip 650mb



Storyline:

A former elite agent (Statham) takes on a two-tier mission: rescue a Chinese girl who has been abducted by the Triads, then use a highly desired safe combination to outwit the Russian Mafia, corrupt NYC officials, and the Triads themselves.

Movie Info:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1656190/

iMDB]:………………..[ 6.7/10 | 9,128 votes | Top 250 #none
[AWARDS]:………………..[ none
[GENRE]:………………..[ Action | Crime | Thriller
[FORMAT]:………………..[ Matroska
[FILE SIZE]:………………..[ 648 MiB
[NO OF CDs]:………………..[ 1
[RESOLUTION]:………………..[ 1280*544
[ASPECT RATIO]:………………..[ 2.35:1
[FRAME RATE]:………………..[ 23.976 fps
[LANGUAGE ]:………………..[ English | chinese
[SUBTITLES]:………………..[ muxed
[ORIGINAL RUNTIME]:………………..[ 01:34:00
[RELEASE RUNTIME]:………………..[ 01:34:00
[SOURCE]:………………..[ HAiDEF











7 comments:

I am sapna rawat i'm a blogger,I like your posts and blog theme also.
Visit this link also for good quality free movie downloads

I’m sapna rawat, a 21-year-old software engineer. I live in china , I write subtitles for TV. I like your blog its really awesome.
Do visit one of my blog for download movies

i'm puja bhatt i'm also a movie blogger, i like your post and blog theme.
do visit my blog movie download

I am also a movie blogger and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
Do visit my blog download movies

ye blog kya hota hai miss pooja n deepika???

Wow, Thanks for sharing this movie safe 2012. It's old but i think it's a nice movie. Keep it up for sharing us this movies! :)

Download Fast and Furious 6

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More